Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians at Titusville Area Hospital in Titusville, Pennsylvania.
Physician Requirements: Emergency Medicine Physician trained in Emergency Medicine, Primary Care or General Surgery.
*Physicians have opportunity to split time between Titusville Area Hospital and its parent site Meadville Medical Center (Meadville Physicians MUST be BC/BE in EM)
Titusville Area Hospital is a 25-bed, not-for-profit, community-based, acute care hospital in Titusville, PA that is affiliated with Meadville Medical Center. These facilities serve portions of four counties providing care to a region of more than 30,000 people. Inpatient services include medical, surgical and intensive/coronary care. Outpatient services include same day surgery, diagnostic imaging, clinical laboratory, cardiac rehabilitation, oncology, pain management, sleep lab and various therapeutic support services and home health care nursing and therapies. Titusville Area Hospital is committed to providing quality healthcare services with an emphasis on personal attention, compassion and respect.
- Earned the 2015 Women s Choice Award - America s Best Hospitals-Emergency Care
- Owned by local members of the community, this facility's primary goal is to help people recover from injuries and illness, and offer cost-effective treatments and financial assistance to accomplish this mission
Emergency Department Profile:
- 11,000 annual encounters
- 6 ED beds
- 24-hours physician coverage daily; 12-hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a)
- Meditech 5 EMR
Known as The Valley That Changed the World, Titusville is a city in northwestern PA where the modern oil industry began. Titusville is several miles from an outdoorsman s paradise with the Allegheny National Forest just east of town. A small town that continues making a big impact, Titusville is known for its history, its people, and its charm.
- Located 2 hours from the culturally rich city of Pittsburgh, PA
- Located less than 3 hours from Niagara Falls, known as the 8th Wonder of the World
- An easy drive to Erie, PA & Cleveland, OH
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.