Stormont Vail Health (stormontvail.org), a highly successful and growing practice, is seeking a dynamic Neurosurgeon to join our well-respected, well-established program. We are a premier regional, physician-led health system committed to ensuring our providers have fulfilling clinical work, competitive salary and benefits, and an excellent work-life balance.
Stormont Vail is a tertiary care center, level two trauma center and is recognized as a Magnet organization. Stormont Vail Health is in its sixth year as a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. We are a medium-sized integrated delivery system in Topeka, KS serving a 13-county region in Northeast Kansas. The organization employs over 500 providers including 271 physicians in a multi-specialty setting. The special feature of this group is the quality of the partners and the neurosurgery they practice. The incoming neurosurgeon will enjoy an enthusiastic and welcoming referral base and an intellectually stimulating, professionally challenging case mix.
Our employed position offers a competitive, guaranteed base salary and includes production and bonus opportunities and benefits including
- Electronic office and hospital medical records (Epic), including home access
- Robust benefits include health, dental, vision, short term disability, paid malpractice
- A variety of housing options, including historical properties, upscale communities and waterfront properties
- Exceptional public and private schools and a variety of community-based events
- Immediate patient volume
- 1:4 call schedule (paid)
- Incredible clinical support available with 1:1 advanced practice provider
- Relocation assistance
- Mentoring Program
If you share our passion for providing excellent patient care, we would welcome you to contact us to hear more about our current opportunity.
Apply for Neurosurgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly