OBGYN Opportunity in Augusta, GA
Well Established thriving OBGYN practice is seeking a highly motivated OBGYN to join the team in Augusta, GA.
- Board certified or board eligible in OBGYN
- Robotically trained is a plus
- Call schedule will be 1:4
- Onsite 3D ultrasound, colposcopy, hysteroscope, and endometrial ablations
- Employment position through HCA Healthcare
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Doctors Hospital of Augusta:
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta is committed to providing the highest level of quality care easily accessible in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Doctors Hospital leads the way in Augusta with procedures in robotic surgery and advanced orthopedic services and emergency care that is second to none.
- Doctors Hospital is certified as a Primary Stroke Center, as well as an Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- The first hospital in the area to be designated a Center of Excellence in Women s Health Surgery
- Recognized as one of only 17 hospitals in the state of Georgia placed in the Chairman s Category.
- Home to Joseph M. Still Burn Center, the largest inpatient burn center in the United States
Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia s second largest city offers its visitors and residents a traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, educational opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.
Apply for OBGYN Opportunity in Augusta, GA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly