Busy Group just 30 Minutes from Nashville - Newsweek's 2021 list of Best Maternity Care Hospitals
Sumner Regional Medical Center is recruiting an OB/GYN to join their busy, hospital-employed practice. Gallatin is located 30 minutes north of downtown Nashville, Tennessee - BONUS: no state income tax!
- Join a hospital employed, established group 30 minutes north of Nashville
- Hospital named to Newsweek's 2021 list of Best Maternity Care Hospitals
- Join 2 OB/GYN's, WHNP and a full, supportive office staff
- Call is 1:6 and shared with the other OB/GYN group
- Davinci Xi
- Established hospitalist program for all patient admits
- Over 700 deliveries/year and growing
- Conveniently located 30 miles from downtown Nashville
- Sumner County has a population over 170k
- Features six city parks hosting sports, annual arts festivals and cultural community events, and is home to three golf courses
- The city of Gallatin also affords reasonable housing, strong public and private school options and historic homes and museums
We offer a strong financial package including a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, residency stipends for early commitment, medical debt repayment assistance and much more! Enjoy small town charm with the amenities of a metro city just a short drive away!
Apply for Busy Group just 30 Minutes from Nashville - Newsweek's 2021 list of Best Maternity Care Hospitals
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly