ENDOCRINOLOGIST: Join a Top 5 Large Health System along the Northern Colorado Front Range!
AT THE END OF THE DAY…This is where YOU want to BE!
BANNER HEALTH is one of the country’s premier, nonprofit health care networks and is widely recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. We’re currently seeking an ENDOCRINOLOGIST to be part of a cohesive team in Greeley, Colorado!
Practice Details include:
- BE/BC Endocrinology
- Experience preferred but Open to New Grads
- Schedule: M-F | 8a-5p No Call
- 16-20 Patients/Day
- Occasional need for Inpatient Rounding
Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work in the entire nation. Enjoy spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather (over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine a year), endless recreational activities, and more. Banner Health has multiple clinics and three hospitals in this region.
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park and 90 minutes to world-class ski resorts in the Colorado Rockies
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting/fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year
- Thriving retail sector featuring a mix of national chains and independently-owned businesses
- Highly educated workforce & broad-based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range
Join the Banner Health Team, where you’ll have the time to connect with your patients, your practice, your family and the great outdoors! We offer dedication to work/life balance unmatched in our industry. Meaning you get to spend more time doing what you love. That’s HEALTH CARE made easier, LIFE made better!
- Competitive salary plus incentives
- Sign on Bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME
- 401K retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for ENDOCRINOLOGIST: Join a Top 5 Large Health System along the Northern Colorado Front Range!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly