Pulmonary in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley
Pulmonary in Virginia s Shenandoah Valley
Grow our Pulmonary Medicine Program. Practice outpatient and inpatient pulmonary medicine. Office is conveniently located attached to the hospital. IP consultant work only Hospitalists admit and ICU team handles all respiratory emergencies. Three full PFT labs in office. State of the art bronchoscopy suite (EBUS / Robotic Navigation). Large referral base with opportunities for local and regional program development. Opportunity to combine with ICU or Sleep medicine.
Practice and Hospital
- Excellent opportunity to partner with a collegial team of physicians Dedicated thoracic surgeon partner and a robust multidisciplinary nodule program
- High quality of life and work/call schedule
- Winchester Medical Center is a regional referral center serving an 18 county market with over 250 physicians - named Virginia s most recommended hospital by HCAHPs and named one of the best regional hospitals in the nation by US News (is this still true?)
Community and Lifestyle
- Winchester is a safe, family-oriented community in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley with one of Virginia s most successful school divisions.
- You and your family will enjoy live theater, musicals, museums, 4-season resorts, and all the amenities you will ever need.
- Easy access to Dulles International Airport, Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, MD.
Please contact me to arrange to speak with the physicians and visit our community.
Apply for Pulmonary in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly