PRN/Per Diem Hospitalist - Nephrologist
Franciscan In-patient Hospitalist Team (FIT) is actively seeking a Nephrologist to join its team on a per diem basis at St Anne Hospital in Burien, WA.
Coverage for up to 14-16 shifts a month as week on/week off model in the Hospital setting. No clinic coverage is required. At discharge patients will need referral to existing outpatient nephrology clinics. A minimum of 7-8 shifts per month is expected. One week per month or coverage only during partial weeks each time can be explored.
Work schedule will be 7 am to 4 pm in-house coverage for estimated approximately 5-7 bedside encounters daily. Nephrologists will be on phone call 24 hours a day to support ER and hospital needs and call volume is expected to be low to moderate. SANH only has 2 inpatient dialysis beds, 8-10 ICU beds and about 90 utilized med/surg beds.
Candidates will need to be Board Certified in Nephrology and should have recent experience with practicing in the inpatient nephrology setting.
- Medical Degree
- Nephrology Fellowship
- Preference for 3-5 years experience as a practicing Nephrologist.
- Active Washington State Medical License in good standing
- Board Certification or Board Eligible Nephrology (ABIM)
Demonstrate and support of our system's Values which include:
- Care with listening, empathy and love.
- Accompany and comfort those in need of healing.
- Celebrate each person s gifts and voice.
- Respect the dignity of all.
- Inspire trust through honesty.
- Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity.
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship.
- Exceed expectations of others and ourselves.
- Commit to the power of working together.
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships.
Apply for Nephrologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly