Organ Transplant Surgeon
Organ Transplant Surgeon
Opportunity in New Jersey
Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking an Organ Transplant Surgeon who is Board Eligible/Board Certified by the American Board of General Surgery and fellowship trained in Abdominal Organ Transplantation to join a well established, successful practice to provide comprehensive, quality Kidney and Pancreas Transplant surgical services including Pediatric Kidney Transplants and Living Donation. They will also be readily available to promptly evaluate and surgically manage patients requiring transplant surgery and provide on-call services as necessary, which may include taking donor calls and deceased donor organ procurement.
The successful candidate will have 3-5 years experience and will join the team as the third surgeon in the growing practice affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center in Hackensack, New Jersey.
- Work in a collegial, collaborative, team environment including Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Perform surgery for renal and pancreas transplants and provide follow up care as needed
- Collaborate with the Transplant Nephrologists and other Medical Center departments in conducting pre-transplant evaluations and reviewing results
- Serve as educational resource to students, residents, house staff and attending physicians
- Provide Resident and Fellow supervision in accordance with ACGME program requirements
- Provide other transplant related services including waitlist management
- Serve on ad hoc committees as assigned
- Qualify for an academic appointment at the Assistant Professor rank or Assistant Clinical Professor at the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine
- Enjoy competitive compensation and a robust benefits package
Hackensack Meridian Health is the leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life-enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety. To learn more, visit us at: www.HackensackMeridianHealth.org.
Submit CV for immediate consideration to:
Carol A. Petite, B.S., M.T., AASPR
Corporate Physician Recruiter
C: 732-673-5000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Organ Transplant Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly