Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician
- Brandon Regional Hospital is looking for collegial PEM physicians (BC/BE) to energize and grow a newly constructed 16 bed dedicated pediatric emergency department.
- Earn an excellent wage while creating a practice that focuses on physician well-being with a balance of delivering of emergency medicine, professional development and leisure time.
- Brandon Regional Hospital is a 422-bed acute care hospital 20 minutes east of downtown Tampa. It is a full-service hospital with 5 freestanding Emergency Departments across the region.
- We are looking for individuals who provide excellent clinical care and have interests in such areas as:
- * Emergency preparedness/EMSC
- * QI/QA/best practices/performance metrics
- * Utilization of Telehealth
- * A highly competitive salary
- * 401(k) with matching contributions
- * Full benefits including reasonable-cost health, disability and dental insurance
- * An enjoyable work environment
Brandon Regional Hospital is a 422- bed acute care hospital in Brandon Florida. It has a wide range of services to support the 100,000 visit per year adult emergency department.
In 2018, a new 16-bed dedicated pediatric emergency department was opened. It offers 24 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of APP coverage per day. In addition, there is a full complement of pediatric subspecialists.
The hospital currently has 15 inpatient pediatric beds, an 8-bed PICU, and a Level III NICU. The hospital has near future plans to greatly expand the Children s Hospital.COMMUNITY INFORMATION
The Tampa/St. Petersburg area is not only known for its white sand beaches and 246 days of sunshine a year but also boasts world-class concerts, museums, and Broadway shows. Cost-of-living is reasonable whether you choose a walkable lifestyle in downtown Tampa or choose a suburban family oriented neighborhood. In addition, Florida has no state income tax.BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services (formerly EmCare) employment offers:
- A highly competitive salary
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- full benefits including reasonable-cost health, disability and dental insurance
- an enjoyable work environment
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly