Envision Physician Services and Frisbie Memorial Hospital is seeking a Hospitalist/Nocturnist to join our team in Rochester, New Hampshire.
(2) daytime rounding HM physicians - generally 9 to 10 hour shifts; staggered
(1) night HM physician working 12 hours
7 on/7 off - open to other models if needed
No APPs except w/surge needs
ICU with mandatory Intensivist support for all ICU level patients
Extensive consultative support: Cardiology, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, OB/GYN, Orthopedics, Neurology, Psychiatry, Pulmonary/Intensivist
Strong case management support
Procedures not required
Frisbie Memorial Hospital and its network of over 280 physicians and providers are committed to delivering the highest quality care. Through the adoption of best medical and surgical practices, designed to improve the care and recovery of patients, Frisbie has been recognized as a leader in the areas of patient safety, hospital safety, surgical safety, and patient satisfaction, and is a trusted part of the seacoast healthcare system.
- 110 bed acute care hospital
- Five-star quality rating from the Centers for Medicare
& Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Recognized by the American Heart Association /
American Stroke Association Mission: Lifeline EMS
- ADA Education Recognition Certificate
- National Award for Excellence in Wound Healing
Rochester is located in Strafford County in the seacoast region of New Hampshire. Rochester is conveniently accessed from five exits on the Spaulding Turnpike and is located approximately 1 hour north of Boston and 1 hour south of the White Mountains.
New Hampshire is consistently ranked #1 in the country for quality of life and livability, is ranked as one of the "Healthiest" states and with it comes many unique benefits such as:
- Low cost-of-living and no general sales tax or personal income tax
- Rich cultural history of New England
- Diverse communities
- Abundance of outdoor activities from both mountains and coast
- Arts, theatre and concerts
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly