Hospitalist to Join HealthONE Hospitalists at Rose Medical Center
Hospitalist physician for HealthONE Hospitalists at Rose Medical Center in Metro Denver.
- Board-certified IM or FM hospitalist
- Licensed to practice in Colorado or in process of securing licensure
- Not eligible to offer visa assistance
- Competitive Salary
- Hospital employee comprehensive benefits package
- 401k + matching, employee discounted stock purchase plan
- CME expenses
- Student loan reimbursement
About HealthONE Hospitalists / Rose Medical Center:
HealthONE hospitalists care for adult patient populations at Swedish Medical Center and Rose Medical Center. The open position is located at Rose Medical Center:
- Hospitalist typically works a 7 on-7 off, 12 hr shift schedule and is dedicated to one facility. Currently, the ICU is closed and has 24/7 intensivist coverage.
- Physician hospitalists and Advanced Practice Provider hospitalists collaborate to provide the highest quality in-patient medical care.
- Excellent subspecialty support
- Rose Medical Center, a 422-bed, Level III trauma center in Denver recognized as a Magnet designated hospital
- With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed."
- In 2020, Rose earned an "A" rating in quality and patient safety from the Leapfrog group
- Named one of the Healthgrades 2020 America’s 250 Best Hospitals, placing Rose Medical Center in the top five percent of nearly 4,500 hospitals assessed nationwide for clinical performance
- Located near Cherry Creek, the Rose Medical Center Campus is adjacent to the booming redevelopment of the former University of Colorado complex.
Denver is one of the healthiest and fastest-growing cities in the country. The mile-high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents to play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, the Denver metro area accommodates any residential preference from urban lofts to family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.
Apply for Hospitalist to Join HealthONE Hospitalists at Rose Medical Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly