Join our Team
Parkview Health is actively recruiting Board-Certified OB/GYNs to join our Hospitalist team in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate clinical excellence, superior communications skills and an active, current skill set to practice the full depth and breadth of OB/GYN. Candidates are required to have the confidence and skill set to handle obstetrical and gynecological emergencies. We will work as a dyad at Parkview Regional Medical Center (PRMC) and remain the only covering physician at Parkview Randallia, with office back-up coverage as needed. Candidates should also be willing to partner with other specialties as well as nursing, to drive patient safety and quality initiatives.
- Our team consists of 9 physicians but will expand to 14 physicians, that are committed to providing outstanding, comprehensive obstetrical and gynecological care
- The group provides 24-hour in-house coverage to two hospitals located in Fort Wayne: Parkview Regional Medical Center and Parkview Randallia Hospital
Specifics of The Role
- Full time position that entails 79, 24-hour in-house shifts per year
- Must be American Board Certified
- Minimum of 5 years of OB/GYN experience
- Collaborate with Perinatology to manage all inpatient antepartum High-Risk Patients
- Provide support to PPG OB/GYN & Family Practice providers
- Collaborate with PPG Midwives
- Coordinate Maternal Transports from our Parkview Community Partners to PRMC
Parkview Regional Medical Center
- Parkview Women s & Children s Hospital, offers a warm, comforting environment for mom, baby, and family, featuring 10 labor/delivery/recovery rooms; two labor/ delivery/recovery/postpartum rooms; four ante-partum rooms; two c-section operating rooms; 24 post-partum rooms; and 31 all-private newborn ICU rooms.
Parkview Randallia Hospital
- Family Birthing Center: 10 labor/delivery/recovery/ postpartum rooms; 1 tub room for labor pain management; 3 triage rooms; newborn nursery; birth planner services; lactation consultant and support; and WIC assistance on site
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of nearly 1,000 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Fort Wayne, the region s hub and Indiana s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and boasts some of the nation s lowest cost of living.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you re a fan of professional sports, you won t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.