Yale New Haven Health, the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is inviting Board Certified OB/GYN physicians to join Northeast Medical Group, Bridgeport Hospital.
Work within the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut recognized for advanced clinical care, quality, service, cost effectiveness and commitment to improving the health status of the communities it serves.
We are proud to offer:
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Flexible schedules to ensure work-life balance
- A collegial environment with access to expert specialists and the resources of one of the nation s leading health systems
- Opportunity to teach residents
- State-of-the-art technology including Da Vinci robotic surgery with subspecialties: gynecological, oncology, urogynecology, MFM, perinatology and anesthesia
- Level three YNHH NBICU with neonatologist and anesthesia available 24 hours
- Supportive practice services so you can focus on patient care
- Epic electronic medical record to share patient information with every clinician in our health system
Yale New Haven Health includes Yale New Haven, Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial and Westerly hospitals; several specialty networks; and Northeast Medical Group, a physician-led multispecialty group with nearly 1000 clinicians.
- Enjoy all four seasons in beautiful New England
- Family-oriented residential communities with some of the best schools in the nation
- Conveniently located between New York City and Boston
To learn more, please contact our In-House Physician Recruiter:
Natasha Rotella, Natasha.Rotella@ynhh.org or call 203-502-6515
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
- Degree of MD or DO.
- Preferred 5 years with expertise and ability to teach in gynecologic surgery, preferably with excellent laparoscopic and robotic surgery skills.
- Valid American Board certification in ABOG Board Certified General OB/GYN.
- Valid and or ability to obtain unrestricted Connecticut medical license
- Valid DEA registration and Controlled Substance Certificate
- BLS certification
Must possess the physical and mental abilities to perform the tasks normally associated with the practice of OB/GYN.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly