Job Description & Requirements
OB/GYN Emergency Medicine Physician in Indiana
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $374000.00 - 394000.00
A reputable hospital dedicated to world-class, compassionate health care is seeking a qualified OB/GYN with at least two years of proven experience for an Emergency Department position. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a highly desirable quality of life and the ability to create your own schedule while living and working in an inviting Midwest community.Opportunity Highlights
- Join a strong team of 5 OB-EDs + 6 RNs
- Only 8–11 shifts per month—mix of ED + laborist shifts
- Competitive hourly pay that increases each year
- Night shift incentive + laborist incentive
- $374,000 income potential + $20,000 sign-on bonus
- 3 weeks of paid vacation + comprehensive benefits package
- Hospital includes a Level III NICU and accounts for 3,100+ annual deliveries
Nestled alongside the beautiful Ohio River, this charming Midwest community is a perfect place for families and individuals alike to call home. With neighbors who are more like family and access to ample amenities, you’ll have all you need and more.
- A low cost of living + great housing options
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as local universities
- Lively arts and culture scene and a variety of wonderful shops and restaurants
- Gorgeous scenery and endless options for outdoor activities—enjoy golfing, fishing, biking, kayaking, and much more
- Within driving distance to Louisville, Nashville, St. Louis, and Indianapolis
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Indiana and must be board eligible or certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Medical degree required
-Board-CertifiedAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Laborist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md