An exciting pain management physician opportunity is now available in Florida. The position is for bread and butter pain procedures. Exercises final medical judgement in all issues of pain management and general healthcare. Provide medical treatment and medical drugs to patients under appropriate pain management Florida guidelines. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses plus ancillaries. You will be offered full traditional benefits.
This position is located in the heart of Florida's Treasure Coast less than an hour north of Palm Beach, Port St. Lucie is a growing urban area that has not lost a sense of 'the real Florida.' At Port St. Lucie, you can hike environmental preserves, paddle lush rivers, ride horses on nearby beaches, take in a spring training baseball game, and play a few rounds of championship golf.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Larry Watkins directly at 203.663.9354 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partnership available and accessible after 2 years dependent on performance
- Bonuses plus participation in ancillaries and full traditional benefits
- Bread and butter pain procedures
- Provides medical treatment and medical drugs to patients
- Orders studies, tests, and ancillary services in accordance with the protocols
- Reviews on a regular basis pain management cases that require ongoing medical attention
- Oversees other physician clinicians such as ARPNs and APPs
- Located in the heart of Florida's Treasure Coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail