Job Description & Requirements
Breast or Body Imaging Radiologist in Virginia
The University of Virginia Physicians Group, Department of Radiology and Medical Imaging, is seeking a breast and body imaging (Women's imaging) radiologist for a 100% clinical opportunity with an academic affiliated community hospital. This high quality of life position with outstanding work-life balance requires no administrative or academic time. Work for an exceptional supervising radiology tech and a seasoned team of supportive technologists. You must be MQSA certified.Opportunity Highlights
- Focus on a subspecialty in breast and body imaging or a hybrid of the two.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Consistent day-to-day scheduling that cultivates consistency and steadiness
- Opportunity to help establish a standard of care as an extension of the main UVA hospital
- Bonus potential
With close proximity to Washington, DC, you can live and work in Northern Virginia and have access to culturally diverse communities with excellent school systems. Virginia offers plenty to do, a historical heritage, open land, and craft spirits.
About the Company
- Short commute going against the traffic flow
- Great area for hikes, walks, running, horseback riding
- Young urban regions with more high-end options available, too
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Mammography, Mammographer, Mammogram, Breast Cancer, Mammogram Radiology, radiology,, radiology, radiologist