Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Atrius Health has an excellent opportunity for a full-time perinatolgist to join two other Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians in a busy Greater Boston Ob/Gyn practice. Atrius Health is a well-established, physician-led, multi-specialty practice, and is nationally recognized as transforming healthcare through clinical innovations, integration of care across specialties and quality improvement. Our practices are located throughout eastern Massachusetts and our MFM physicians currently practice in the Atrius Health Burlington, Kenmore, Norwood, Quincy and Wellesley locations.
The Maternal Fetal Medicine division enjoys a strong referral base and effective collaboration with our colleagues in the Ob/Gyn, Primary Care and Reproductive Endocrinology. Our Ob/Gyn department (more than 100 clinicians) maintains affiliations with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Newton Wellesley Hospital, Mount Auburn Hospital and Winchester Hospital.
This position will rotate among two or three office locations, in collaboration with two other perinatologists. The greater Boston area offers an outstanding quality of life, including the arts and cultural activities in Boston, as well as top schools and easy access to beaches, mountains and lakes throughout New England.
- Consultative practice only, no L & D call, no deliveries
- Combination of on-site, office-based sessions and ultrasound sessions (on-site and/or remote)
- Integrated care with primary care providers, specialists & ancillary departments
- Skilled sonographers dedicated to Maternal Fetal Medicine
- On site laboratory, radiologic and pharmacy services
- Prenatal diagnostic testing available in office
- Practice supports include dedicated MA & RN support, Family Planning team
- Dependable referral base
- Collegial clinicians and staff
- Teaching & QI opportunities
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
- BC/BE in Obstetrics/Gynecology
- Fellowship-trained in MFM
- Massachusetts licensed (or license eligible)
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Fetal echocardiogram experience a plus, not required
EOE/AA. No third party agency.
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly