Hospitalist Medical Director
The AMG Hospital Medicine program at Hackettstown Medical Center is looking for Physician Leadership with strong clinical and communication skills. Physician will be part of a larger group of Atlantic Medical Group Hospital Medicine Directors.
The Site Medical Director represents the medical leadership for the Site Hospital Medicine Program and its staff, patients, and the community at Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, NJ.
- Physician will work in partnership with current Hospital leadership team to optimize key program performance outcomes. Such outcomes include length of stay, team building and other relevant metrics.
- A key priority area is Physician Communication and HCAHPS scores.
- Prior experience working on physician communication performance is ideal.
- The Director will be responsible to operationalize and lead initiatives to improve patient experience scores. Such activities will include educating, mentoring, and providing feedback to Hospitalists. Additional responsibility to collaborate with patient experience department on key initiatives.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a hospitalist
- Board certification and MOC in internal medicine with preference for a focused practice in Hospital Medicine.
- We can help with NJ licensing.
Powered by a workforce of almost 17,000 team members and 4,800 affiliated physicians dedicated to building healthier communities, Atlantic Health System serves more than half of the state of New Jersey including 11 counties and 4.9 million people. The system offers more than 400 sites of care, including seven hospitals: Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, NJ, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, NJ, Newton Medical Center in Newton NJ, Chilton Medical Center in Pompton Plains, NJ, Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, NJ, Goryeb Children’s Hospital in Morristown, NJ, and Atlantic Rehabilitation Institute in Madison, NJ.
We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. Here, you will find a collaborative culture and quality care that exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
- Comprehensive health benefits package and competitive salary
- Work in established practice
- CME & Tuition Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible Schedule
- Live and work within a short drive of New York City, Poconos, Philadelphia, and the Jersey shore
Apply for Hospitalist Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly