MILFORD REGIONAL PHYSICIAN GROUP (MRPG) is seeking board certified or board eligible Hospitalists to join our team at Milford Regional Medical Center. This is a full-time opportunity with a unique, flexible schedule that maximizes work/life balance. Our Hospitalist Physicians see an average of 12-14 patients per day and have the support of Advanced Practice Providers. We offer a great, friendly work environment with an emphasis on teamwork. Outstanding professional support is provided by experienced, friendly specialists in a wide range of fields.
MRPG offers a collaborative work environment, comprehensive benefits package, as well as a competitive and transparent compensation plan. Other benefits include:
· No Call
· Unique, flexible schedule that maximizes work/life balance
· 2 Retirement plans: a 403(b) with an employer match, and a 457(b) with an employer contribution of $15,000/year$3,500 CME allowance with rollover
· MRPG is a Not-for-Profit 501(c)(3) organization and meets the criteria for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
· Professional support from a large team of experienced physicians & specialists
· Closed ICU, with no procedures
· Highly efficient radiology department
· Teaching opportunity with medical students and residents
Together with Milford Regional Medical Center, we form the Milford Regional Healthcare System, a member of the Partners Community Physician Organization and a leader in quality care and patient satisfaction. Our local system’s affiliations with Brigham & Women’s Hospital, UMASS Medical Center and the Dana Farber Cancer Institute put us at the forefront of cutting-edge innovation in healthcare.
With over 190 physicians and advanced practitioners, we make up the largest multi-specialty physician group in our region. Our physicians are stakeholders who have the opportunity to influence decisions. That along with professional support, a patient-centered approach to care, and a satisfying work/life balance has helped us to retain physicians.
We have more than 35 practices located in one of the fastest growing regions of Massachusetts, and all within a 45-minute drive to Boston, Worcester and Providence, RI. Our local area offers outstanding school systems and a wide variety of residential options, from suburban neighborhoods to idyllic country living. Our home hospital is an award-winning community medical center with a new emergency department and intensive care unit, and affiliations with some of the best academic medical centers in our state.