Pediatric Orthopaedic Physician Physician - Denver, Colorado
Pediatric orthopaedic surgeon to join hospital-employed practice in mid-town Denver, Colorado
- ACGME accredited Orthopaedic Residency and Pediatric Orthopaedic fellowship
- Competitive hospital-employed salary and excellent benefits package
- CME time and expenses
- Relocation assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children:
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children (RMHC) is located in midtown Denver, part of HealthONE, Denver’s largest hospital system, and part of HCA Healthcare, a leading national healthcare system with 187 hospitals.
- RMHC has 53 pediatric beds and 20 PICU beds with more than 300 affiliated pediatric specialists, neonatologists, and maternal-fetal specialists.
- Level IV, 84-bed NICU draws from a five state area.
Denver is one the healthiest and fastest growing cities in the country. The mile high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.
Apply for Pediatric Orthopaedic Physician Physician - Denver, Colorado
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly