EM - Physician - Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 22,000
- ED Beds: 16, with four additional Fast Track beds
- Patients/Hour: 1.8
- Admission Rate: 16.7%
- Trauma Designation: Level IV
- EMR - MEDHOST
The hospital also owns and operates Cedar Park Regional Emergency Center, a freestanding emergency department located in Leander, TX, just a few miles away from the main hospital. The same group of emergency physicians staffs both facilities.
- Critical care device line
This state-of-the-art facility opened in 2007 and is located in a quickly growing suburban area. The hospital includes 126 beds, plus digital X-ray, CT, MRI, ultrasound and radiology, as well as wireless instant nurse-to-nurse communication. In 2013 the facility began accepting neurology patients (including strokes, seizures, and neuromuscular disorders) and in 2016 became a Certified Primary Stroke Center. Cedar Park opened a new cath lab in 2013, allowing the hospital to perform interventional cardiology/PCI for STEMIs. The Heart and Vascular Institute opened in 2015, expanding the cath labs and including cardiac/pulmonary rehab.
Recent studies have named Cedar Park “Fifth Most Desirable Suburb,” “Third Best City to Move to,” and one of the “Top Safest Cities” in the nation! From a population of just 5,161 in 1990, Cedar Park has exploded in popularity, developing into an urban center of nearly 60,000 residents. Located just north of Austin, Cedar Park offers affordable housing and great schools close to Lake Travis and minutes from downtown. Enjoy the small-town feel with access to big city opportunities!
- 10 Physician hospitalist team
- Dedicated Nocturnist
- The team is supported by IAC RN to facilitate operations
- Team approach model with the hospitalist, critical care and ED under one IAC Director
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
1401 Medical Parkway
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Apply for EM - Physician - Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly