Physician - Urgent Care Medicine
Northwest Urgent Cares are affiliated with Northwest Healthcare, which includes Northwest Medical Center, Oro Valley Hospital, Northwest Medical Center Sahuarita, two free-standing emergency centers, and three Surgery Centers. There are three Urgent Care facilities in the system. The hospitals, urgent cares, and physician offices are well known in the community and have a reputation for providing high quality care. Providers can expect to enter an urgent care setting with high patient demand in an expanding suburban market.
Northwest Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Urgent Care Physician to join a well-established multi-specialty group. With a strategic approach to growth over the years by expanding access points, and with two new hospitals opening by 2021, we will be the best-positioned and largest healthcare provider in Southern AZ, offering patient’s continuity of care no matter where they live around our area.
Qualified Candidates and Details:
- Employed opportunity
- Office space available – total of 3 offices
- Urgent Care Procedures are required
- Candidates with an Urgent Care background and 2 years of experience are preferred. However, candidates with Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine training are also encouraged to apply.
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive salary, plus wRVU bonus, and quality bonus opportunities
- Annual CME allowance
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Tucson, AZ - Voted "One of America's Most Innovative Cities" by Forbes Magazine.
Work. Live. Play.
Life in Tucson Offers:
- Highly coveted metro area – 1 million population
- 325 days of sunshine, perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- Mix of highly rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"
- Surrounded by mountains and the beautiful Sonoran desert
- Growing biotech industry bringing highly educated employees to the community
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for weekend getaways!
- Rich in history, cultural events, sports, and year-round activities
- Tucson is UNESCO's first City of Gastronomy in the United States. A foodie paradise!
US News & World Report voted NMC Best hospital in Tucson metro area, Best Regional Hospital, and the 4th Best Hospital in Arizona.
Northwest Medical Center (NMC) is a regionally and nationally recognized, 300-bed hospital, which anchors a comprehensive healthcare network of inpatient and outpatient services, backed by Community Health Systems, one of the nation's leading operators of general acute care hospitals.
NMC is located within Pima County, which is home to approximately one million residents. Tucson is the second largest city in the state and is growing at a very attractive rate.
No visa assistance, at this time
Apply for Physician - Urgent Care Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly