Pulmonology/Critical Care Physician - Mercy Clinic
Your life’s work for a higher calling.
Mercy Clinic of Oklahoma is actively seeking a BC/BE Pulmonology/Critical Care physician to join our dynamic, innovative practice where you’ll find the freedom to work independently while getting the support of a large network. Work alongside an expert team of care professionals who genuinely care for one another and share your passion for providing compassionate, patient-centered care.
- Comprehensive outpatient and inpatient pulmonology/critical care opportunity
- Opportunity to practice sleep medicine (not required)
- Medical Director over cardio/pulmonary rehab and respiratory therapy
- Opportunity to read all Pulmonary Function Tests
- Work alongside board certified physicians with a variety of specialty consults available
- Cost of living in Ada cannot be beat
- Located near major metropolitan areas (Dallas/Fort Worth, Oklahoma City and Tulsa) – enjoy proximity to large cities without the hassle!
Compensation and benefits include:
- Integrated health system with a competitive compensation model
- Annual bonus potential
- Resident stipend for early commitment and commencement bonus negotiable
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401K and 403B retirement plan options with employer matching and 457B option
- Professional liability coverage
- Generous relocation assistance, CME allowance and more!
Welcome to Ada!
We are a progressive, quality-oriented community located in the rolling hills of southern Oklahoma. Imbued with ingenuity, a pioneering spirit, and hospitality, we've been described as a place where the West meets the South! Ada is located within easy driving distances of three major cities, and is a Main Street City and a Tree City USA member. Ada is large enough to offer many bigger city amenities, such as a four-year university and a thriving business climate, yet still small enough to provide a safe and fun place to raise a family.
Building a Ministry of Health Care
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems for four consecutive years (2016 to 2019) by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 45,000 co-workers and 2,400 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients from coast to coast.
Join us in building a healthier tomorrow, today.
Apply at Mercy.net/Careers
Apply for Pulmonology/Critical Care Physician - Mercy Clinic
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly