Immediate Care - Medical Director Opportunity
Loyola University Medical Center is seeking a Medical Director for our Immediate Care service line located in the Maywood, Illinois area.
The Medical Director of Immediate Care Center (IMC) is responsible for ambulatory patient services provided within assigned IMCs and virtual immediate care services (such as EPIC on demand video visits). The Medical Director is responsible for oversight, coordination, collaboration and integration of all care services at the assigned site(s). The Medical Director works closely with the MGPS leadership team and operational partners to achieve operational, quality and organizational goals.
- Collaborate with Practice Director, Clinical Coordinator and clinical staff to deliver quality care in an environment which is respectful and satisfying for health care professionals and patients
- Lead implementation and maintenance of a collaborative group practice at your assigned site(s) or service line, including acute patient care needs, coverage for vacation/leave, in-basket management and paperwork
- In conjunction with assigned administrative leadership:
- Achieve Loyola Medicine and Trinity Health ambulatory patient experience goals (quality, patient satisfaction, and patient safety);
- Manage performance improvement projects and efficient clinical operations of the assigned clinic site(s) including attainment of budgeted volumes, wRVUs, units of service, labor productivity, and contribution margin;
- Lead implementation of the Trinity Health Leadership System (THLS) and actively participate in Tier 1 and Tier 2 huddles at assigned site(s)
- Attain Loyola Medicine Priority Strategic Aim Organizational Goals (PSAs)
- Actively participate in scheduled MGPS Medical Directors meeting including distribution/sharing of ambulatory projects across the entire ambulatory network and participation in system-wide initiatives
- Provide physician leadership for physicians working within the ambulatory sites(s) and within assigned clinical program/service line
Requirements of this opportunity include experience as an Immediate Care Physician; previous Leadership experience; Board Certification or Board Eligibility; Illinois licensure.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Immediate Care physician to join Loyola University Health System.
Loyola University Medical Center offers an excellent compensation commensurate with professional experience and benefits package for the right candidate.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Loyola University Medical Center (LUMC) is a 61 acre medical center campus conveniently located in Maywood, 13 miles west of the Chicago Loop. LUMC is a quaternary care facility with 547 licensed beds, a Level I Trauma Center, nationally recognized Burn Center, renowned Transplant Center and a special 20-bed unit for patients undergoing stem cell transplant. The center provides top hospital care in all medical specialties, including orthopedics, nephrology, cardiology, cancer, ophthalmology and surgery.
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine (LUCSSOM) is committed to scholarship and the education of medical professionals and biomedical scientists. The school, including its faculty, trainees, and staff are called to go beyond facts, experimentation, and treatment of disease to prepare people to lead extraordinary lives and treat the human spirit in an environment that encourages innovation, embraces diversity, respects life, and values human dignity.
Loyola University Health System (LUHS) is a private, Catholic-Jesuit healthcare provider based in the western suburbs of Chicago. With 800 licensed beds and over $1B in revenues, LUHS is a nationally recognized academic medical center with a rich tradition of going beyond the illness to treat the whole person. LUHS believes that its Catholic heritage and Jesuit traditions of excellence, leadership, inclusiveness, respect and concern for others, and desire to help those who are less privileged in life advances the healing mission in the communities it serves. LUHS also believes that thoughtful stewardship; learning and constant reflection on experience improves all it does as it strives to provide the highest quality healthcare.
LUHS is a member of Trinity Health, one of the largest Catholic Health Systems in the United States.
For more information on Loyola University Health System, please visit https://www.loyolamedicine.org.
Chicago, Illinois is the third most populous city in the United States, after New York City and Los Angeles with 2.7 million residents. Chicago s top sights bustle with activity all year round - ice skating in Millennium Park, sightseeing through Lincoln Park Zoo, playing at Navy Pier, shopping along the Magnificent Mile. For more action, take in a professional game like the Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears or make it a fun night out at a piano bar or comedy club like The Second City.
For more information on Chicago, visit www.choosechicago.com/
ABOUT TRINITY HEALTH
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. We serve people and communities in 22 states from coast to coast with more than 90 hospitals and 100 continuing care facilities including home care, hospice, PACE and senior living facilities and programs that provide nearly two and a half million visits annually. Trinity Health employs more than 133,000 colleagues, including 7,800 employed physicians and clinicians.
Our mission: We, Trinity Health, serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities. We support this mission by living our core values of Reverence, Commitment to Those Who are Poor, Justice, Stewardship, and Integrity. Committed to recruiting talented physicians, we are looking for physicians who share our values and want to help us fulfill the health care needs of the communities we serve.
At Trinity Health, we value the physician relationship and focus on partnering with our physicians. Whether you are a practicing physician looking to relocate or a medical resident, we offer opportunities with the flexibility to fit your individual needs. If you would like to be part of Trinity Health, we encourage you to explore this opportunity at www.trinity-health.org.
Apply for Immediate Care - Medical Director Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly