West Valley Medical Center is seeking a part time OBGYN to join employed group in Caldwell, Idaho.
- Board certified or board eligible in obstetrics and gynecology
- Idaho licensure and DEA
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus, relocation and student loan forgiveness
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 3 day work week
- 1:4 call rotation
- CME allowance
- Call pay
- Robotics available and bedside ultrasound available
About West Valley Medical Center:
- As a cornerstone of our thriving community in Caldwell, Idaho, West Valley Medical Center offers exceptional healthcare offering 150 licensed beds and over 200 physicians on the medical staff.
- We meet that standard by focusing on the needs and comfort of our patients, upgrading technology, and offering advanced procedures in Canyon County.
- West Valley Medical Center offers the following in-house specialties: cardiology, emergency care, ENT, general surgery, spine, orthopedics, pediatrics, mental health, radiology/imaging, urology, and women s services.
Caldwell is part of the Boise metro area. Caldwell is the seat of Canyon County along I-84 between the Oregon border and Boise. It lies in the Treasure Valley near the Boise River. The city is surrounded by the Weiser, Owyhee, and Boise mountains. Tours of the area take you behind the scenes into working farms, ranches, orchards, dairies, and vineyards, with a chance for some cheese and wine tasting along the way. The community experiences four seasons, including hot, dry summers and fewer than 11 inches of rain annually. An hour's drive offers numerous recreational opportunities, such as boating, skiing, and hiking.
Apply for OBGYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly