Growing orthopedic practice with an outstanding reputation has an exceptional opportunity for a Sports Medicine or Arthroplasty fellowship-trained physician. The ideal candidate will have an interest in establishing a joint replacement presence including both hip and knee procedures, open to taking call and able to perform general orthopedics consistent with a private practice at a community hospital. The physician will perform independently in the operating room to include arthroscopic procedures and work well with colleagues and ancillary staff. The physician does not have to be required to perform complicated revision joint replacement procedures. Both partner track and partner opportunities are available depending on experience.
Orthopedic Associates of Middletown (OAM) was founded 30 years ago and provides integrated general and multispecialty orthopedic and podiatry care. OAM offers a broad spectrum of care including total joint replacement, sports medicine care and injuries, hand surgery, specialized foot and ankle care and non-surgical approaches to neck and back pain. OAM has locations in Middletown, Marlborough, North Haven and Westbrook.
OAM is part of the Spire Orthopedic Partners network. Based in Greenwich, CT, Spire Orthopedic Partners operates as a management services organization to provide infrastructure support to growing orthopedic and neurosurgery practices that are committed to superior clinical outcomes, physician-led culture and local, personalized medicine. With three partner practices, 50 physicians, 450 employees and 10 locations across New York and Connecticut, Spire is rising to meet the needs of physicians today and in the future.
- Established and well-respected multi-specialty physician group
- Partner track or partner opportunities
- Strong referral base
- Collegial work environment
- Patient centric culture
- Highly skilled PA support
- Adjacent surgery center
- Light ER call
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Generous compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Completion of an accredited orthopedic residency program
- Excellent communication skills
- Patient focused, collaborative, team player
- Conveniently located in central Connecticut
- Family oriented communities with excellent public and private schools
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants, and movie theatres
- Direct access to the Connecticut shoreline
- Easy commute to Boston and NYC
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send a letter of application and curriculum vitae to Katherine Platt, Director of Physician Recruitment, email@example.com.
For more information about OAM, please visit www.oamct.com.
For more information about Spire Orthopedic Partners, please visit www.spireortho.com.