Emergency Medicine Physician - Ardmore, Oklahoma
Mercy Hospital Ardmore is currently seeking full-time board certified/board eligible emergency medicine physicians to join our team in Ardmore, Oklahoma. Enjoy working in a strong, physician-led organization known for its quality of care and patient satisfaction. Our electronic health record, EPIC, is important to providing integrated care, as every member of our care team has access to the same medical record.
- Level III Trauma Center
- Double physician coverage
- 17 acute beds in ED
- Fast Track from 11a-11p ran by APPs
- Flexible schedule with 12 hour shifts
- Scribes and advanced practitioners
- Stable, hospital employed group with very low turnover
- Existing physicians provide a diverse training background from some of the best programs in the country – easy collaboration and team mentality along with support from hospital and clinic administration
Compensation and benefits include:
- $50,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $215/hour days, $235/hour nights
- Quarterly wRVU bonuses PLUS Annual Bonus
- Resident stipend and/or commencement bonus negotiable
- Employment with Mercy qualifies for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Complimentary student loan repayment consultation services available
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401K and 403B retirement plan options with employer matching and 457B option
- Professional liability coverage
- Generous relocation assistance, CME allowance and more!
Welcome to Ardmore!
A gateway city, Ardmore greets visitors traveling by car on I-35 or by rail on Amtrak. In between these two major transportation by-ways lays a confident community with a bold vision and an independent spirit. Ardmore was built by entrepreneurs filled with dreams and the drive to make them true. Today, Ardmore’s new pioneers are forging their own way, reimagining this proud city and reshaping its bright future. Art and architecture, boutiques and ballparks, pizza and prime rib, coffeehouses and craft beer, lakes and shakes, spuds and SPADs, ritz and rodeo, quaint and quirky. You can find it all here, in the place where eastern Oklahoma ingenuity meets western Oklahoma independence. From its pioneering spirit to its modern outlook, this southern Oklahoma city is a not-so-hidden gem of the Sooner State.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician - Ardmore, Oklahoma
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly