BE/BC Body Fellowship trained Radiologist
ChristianaCare is looking to hire and employ a BE/BC Body Fellowship trained Radiologist to join our Body Imaging Radiology team.
The successful candidate will join a team of excellent subspecialized radiologists! This individual will have the annual earning potential of $650,000.00!
- This employed position can read full time onsite at ChristianaCare s Newark Campus or offer a mix of onsite/at home remote readings.
- Call ratio of 1:7
- NO overnight call - offering an ideal work/life balance
- This position will participate in the general/body section call pool with occasional evening shifts.
- Following call, the radiologists receive two post call days off during the week following any weekend call.
The Radiology Department is a collegial group of over 40 radiologists, 25 residents and IR fellows.
- Work out of a 1,300-bed health system with an extensively established referral base to draw from that is simultaneously experience immense growth
- Exciting growth opportunity with upward advancement.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor radiology residents
- Participate in scholarly activities and collaborate on clinical projects with other departments
ChristianaCare is one of the country s most dynamic health systems, centered on improving health outcomes, making high-quality care more accessible and lowering health care costs. ChristianaCare includes an extensive network of outpatient services, home health care, medical aid units, three hospitals (1,300 beds), a Level I trauma center and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a comprehensive stroke center and regional centers of excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care and women s health. We rank 21st in the nation for hospital admissions and 6th for admission of stroke patients.
ChristianaCare is a not-for-profit teaching health system with more than 290 residents and fellows. We are continually ranked by US News & World Report as a Best Hospital. With our unique, data-powered care coordination service and a focus on population health and value-based care, ChristianaCare is shaping the future of health care.
Working for ChristianaCare offers the best of urban and suburban living with multiple housing options, excellent restaurants and entertainment venues, quality public and private schools and a short driving distance to popular Delaware and New Jersey beaches. The location provides easy access to Washington, DC, Philadelphia and New York City all within a short drive or train ride from Newark, DE.
Apply for BE/BC Body Fellowship trained Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly