Central Virginia Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine in Fredericksburg and Stafford, Virginia is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Orthopedic Surgeon interested in partnership track and becoming a surgery center shareholder.
We are interested in General Orthopedics as well as those with Specialty training in Total Joints, Hand, Upper Extremity, Spine and Foot and Ankle.
- Partnership potential
- In-house Physical Therapy
- Hospital privileges at three local hospitals
- Outpatient clinic with in-house X-ray, DME, Worker s Compensation Pharmacy
- Dedicated block OR scheduling at the local hospitals and surgery centers
- High volume surgical program
- Access to MAKO robotic system
- Competitive compensation including base salary and bonus structure
- Benefit package to include relocation and sign-on bonus
- Doctor of Medicine Degree (M.D., D.O.) from an accredited University or School of Medicine
- Valid license to practice Medicine
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility
Fredericksburg is conveniently located one hour south of Washington, D.C. and one hour north of Richmond, VA, in one of the most rapidly growing areas of the country. As the place of George Washington's boyhood home and the location of five civil war era battles, US history abounds. Residents are offered a wide range of choices in where to shop and dine, as well as abundant recreational and cultural opportunities, including performing arts at the University of Mary Washington and Riverside Theater, the area Children's museum, a myriad of downtown galleries, and the studio of American impressionist Gari Melchers.
The area hosts festivals and events annually, including farmers markets, First Fridays, and the Marine Corps half Marathon. Affordable housing includes sprawling farmland, family-friendly gated communities, and downtown modern apartments. The options for outdoor adventure are endless, with year-round hiking, golf, fishing, and water sports on the Rappahannock River and nearby Lake Anna, with just a two hour drive to Virginia's beaches or the mountains. Come discover why what has been hailed as "the perfect getaway city in Virginia" is also the perfect place to call home.