Rheumatologist - Einstein Healthcare Network - Philadelphia
Einstein Physicians Philadelphia is seeking to add a Rheumatologist to its urban academic medical center. New graduates welcomed. Einstein Healthcare Network has provided compassionate, high-quality healthcare to anyone in need since 1866. We began with what was, in the late 1800's, a remarkable and forward-thinking creed: to provide medical care to the sick and wounded without regard to creed, color or nationality. Our primary mission remains true to the founders intent. With our more than 500 employed specialty and primary care physicians, Einstein is able to provide the full spectrum of service to our community, from primary though quaternary care. Our primary service area is North Philadelphia whose population has significant medical needs and other challenges. Einstein is known for its mission of commitment to community and has gained a reputation for excellence, compassion and innovation. Join us; make a difference.
Einstein Healthcare Network would love to speak with you about our new Rheumatologist need at our academic campus: Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia.
- Care for a diverse patient population with a wide range of rheumatic diseases.
- 15-20 patients per day on the average
- Rotate care at 2 locations: spending majority of time at Einstein Center One location and 1 day a week at EMCP
- 100% ambulatory service.
- Cover for your own patients.
- Protected time for Wednesday morning Division conference
- Opportunity to teach and mentor in a small fellowship program. 1 fellow annually.
- Opportunity for research if interested
- MD or DO from an Accredited Program required
- Completion of an Accredited Internal Medicine Residency required
- Completion of Rheumatology fellowship
- Must have or obtain PA license
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Pension, 403(b), 457, Structured Portfolio Investment Plans
- PTO (32)
- CME (5), $3000 Allowance
- Sick Leave (12)
- Long-Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance w/ Tail
- Life Insurance
Learn more about our home, Philadelphia.
Philadelphia is a vibrant and diverse city with vast amount of culture and history. With Washington D.C. and New York in close proximity, Philadelphia is an affordable city in the Northeastern United States. Philadelphia offers world class educational institutions, medical facilities, museums, entertainment, sports venues and restaurants.
- Visit Philadelphia Provides information on events, restaurants, hotels, museums, music, performing arts and historic sites in and around the city. www.visitphilly.com
- City of Philadelphia The official website of the city of Philadelphia offers information about resident services, property, licenses, permits, utilities and city-wide initiatives. www.phila.gov
- PHL Diversity Showcases the city s vibrant multicultural communities by providing multicultural events, exhibits, restaurants, places of worship and organizations. www.discoverphl.com/meet/phldiversity
- To learn about Einstein's Graduate Medical Education Program: www.einstein.edu/graduatemedicaleducation/default.aspx
Apply for Rheumatologist - Einstein Healthcare Network - Philadelphia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly