Bristol Health is greater Bristol s leading healthcare provider caring for its community for the last 100 years and committed to continuing to care for many more to come! We are a complete network of local and community-based services focused on keeping our community at their best. With 20 locations and over 100 providers in our network, we provide access to the best care in all services ranging from primary care to orthopedics; cardiology to physical therapy; and skilled nursing to a highly rated community hospital.
Due to an upcoming retirement, we are recruiting for a full-time, mission-focused BC/BE obstetrics and gynecology physician with strong clinical skills and a compassionate bedside manner to provide in-patient and out-patient obstetric and gynecologic care to patients in our community.
This position provides a well-balanced combination and wide range of OBGYN care including breast health screenings, cancer screenings, care for menstrual problems, treatment of sexually transmitted diseases, birth control, menopause management, routine obstetrical management, prenatal care and preventative care, postpartum care, breastfeeding support, surgical procedures and labor and delivery coverage.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an already well-established practice working alongside three other experienced and caring physicians dedicated and committed to the care of women.
Bristol Hospital features highly experienced staff of labor and delivery nurses, award winning birthing suites, a state-of-the-art breast health center that provides comprehensive services, advanced screenings, diagnostics and patient support, 24/7 anesthesia and Pediatric Hospitalist support.
- Well-established practice with instant volume
- Comprehensive women s health services
- Conveniently located on hospital campus
- Accomplished and collegial colleagues
- Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff
Bristol Health Medical Group Offers:
- Attractive salary with productivity and quality bonuses
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Comprehensive array of health benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance provided
- J1 and H1b sponsorship
Our Community is:
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
- MD or DO
- BE/BC with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Connecticut license or eligible to obtain licensure in State of CT
- Candidates of all experience levels welcome to apply
Bristol Health is recognized on the state and national levels for our outstanding patient care quality and safety, including being the #1 hospital in Connecticut in preventing hospital-acquired infections and receiving five straight A s from the Leapgroup Group, a national patient safety advocacy group.