Bristol Health Medical Group is a thriving network of community-based practices staffed by over one hundred of the region s most skilled primary care physicians, specialty care physicians and advanced practice providers dedicated to Bristol Hospital s goal of being one of the best community hospitals in Connecticut.
Due to growth and the need to meet our patient demand, we are recruiting for a compassionate, mission-focused, BC/BE internal medicine or family medicine physician, fellowship trained in geriatric medicine. Palliative Care fellowship or experience is also a plus. You will be joining another fellowship trained geriatrician in an already well-established practice.
Our geriatric and palliative medicine program is designed to manage care among older patients to ensure each aspect of their health care is addressed and coordinated.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work in collaboration with primary care physicians, hospitalists, surgeons and other specialties to provide care for the elderly that is individualized, goal-directed and aids in the patient s independence and quality of life.
- Provides a full range of geriatric and palliative medicine care in multiple settings including the office practice, hospital, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and patients homes
- Experienced team of multi-disciplinary professionals, including APP s and social workers
- Conveniently located right around the corner from Bristol Hospital
- Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff
Bristol Health Medical Group Offers:
- Attractive salary with productivity and quality bonuses
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Comprehensive array of health benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance provided
- J1 and H1b sponsorship
Our community is:
Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
Apply for Geriatric Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly