Critical Care/Pulmonary Medicine -- Denver
Intensivists to join physician-led Colorado multispecialty practice (pulmonary, critical care, hospitalist and sleep medicine) in Denver, Colorado
- Board Eligible/ Board Certified in Critical Care or Critical Care and Pulmonology
- Ideal candidate is practicing and availble to start in 2021 or early 2022
- Practicing candidates and graduating fellows with later 2022 start dates are welcome to apply
- Full-time pulmonologist/intensivists with CCPC work 18 shifts per month, including approximately four clinic days and a combination of (mostly) day and nighttime inpatient shifts
- Part-time option is negotiable
- Competitive monthly salary in addition to a productivity-driven quarterly bonus distribution
- After two years as a full time employee, individuals may become a clinical partner with an accompanying increase in bonus pay
- A generous retirement plan with fully vested 401(K) and Money Purchase Plan contributions
- Competitive medical and dental benefits. Health insurance plans may be either PPO or HSA, depending upon individual and family preference
About Critical Care & Pulmonary Consultants /The Medical Center of Aurora
- ICUs and inpatient pulmonary services staffed with a shift-based system of day, float (admitting), and nocturnist shifts.
- CCPC provides 24-hour inpatient coverage (both as a primary service and as a consulting service) at four hospitals, as well as a consulting service at two long-term acute care hospitals throughout metro Denver
TMCA is a 346-bed Level II trauma center – named one of the top 100 hospitals in the country by IBM Watson Health
- Eight consecutive 'A' grades from The Leapfrog Group
- Best Regional Hospital ranking by U.S. News & World
- Five-star rating for overall quality from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- HealthGrades’ 2020 America's 250 Best Hospitals - which places TMCA in the top five percent of U.S. hospitals for clinical outcomes.
Denver is one the healthiest and fastest growing cities in the country. The mile high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents to play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, the Denver metro area accommodates any residential preference from urban lofts to, family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.
Apply for Critical Care/Pulmonary Medicine -- Denver
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly