Reproductive Endocrinologist in San Francisco
Leading the future of health care
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc (TPMG) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
San Francisco, California
Position: Board Certified Reproductive Endocrinologist
- Board Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Minimum 2 years of experience outside of fellowship with interest in helping grow a new onco-fertility service
- Full scope practice (including IVF with opportunity to perform surgery)
We are looking to hire a full-time physician to help us expand our REI/IVF practice in San Francisco. We currently have two board-certified physicians and 2 REI-trained NPs, a close-knit team of support staff, and a broad network of Kaiser physician colleagues, including Gyn/Onc, MFM, urogynecology, female pelvic pain, minimally invasive surgery specialists, and over 40 OB/GYN generalists and 10 OB/GYN NPs in our two San Francisco campuses. You will be joining a large group of KP Northern California REI and reproductive urology specialists. The KP Northern California region has three established and successful IVF centers located in Sacramento, Fremont, and San Francisco, which combined will manage 3000 cycles annually.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
To learn more about these opportunities and to apply, please visit:
To learn more about our practice opportunities, please email your CV to Ebony Robinson: Ebony.Robinson@kp.org or call (510) 625-6311. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Reproductive Endocrinologist in San Francisco
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly