Staff Psychiatrist (CCI)
7 days left
- Position Type
$266,844 - $320,640 annual salary (Board Certified)
$260,004 - $311,592 annual salary (Board Eligible)
California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) is seeking proactive, knowledgeable psychiatrists with an interest in correctional and/or forensic psychiatry to join our multidisciplinary teams. Within the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation’s adult correctional facilities, you will find like-minded professionals well-versed in the intricate psychiatric and medical interplay necessary to treat our diverse patient population. Here, you will develop treatment plans for cases you won’t encounter in any other practice. And with the support of our dedicated medical assistants, you’ll be able to devote your time to practicing and honing advanced psychopharmacological skills.
In return for your efforts, we offer true career balance with all of the stability and benefits found in employment with the State of California:
- 40-hour workweek with flexible schedules (affords you true work-life balance)
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
- State of California pension that vests in five years (visit CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
- Robust 401(k) and 457 retirement plans (tax defer up to $39,000 - $52,000 per year)
- Paid CME, with paid time off to attend
- Paid insurance, license, and DEA renewal
- Relocation Assistance available to those new to State Service
- $10,000 Thank You Bonus to those new to State Service
- And much more
We currently have opportunities at California Correctional Institution, a bustling facility located in the Southern California community of Tehachapi.
Take the first step in joining our team and contact Blair Eversley at CentralizedHiringUnit@cdcr.ca.gov or (877) 793-4473.
You may also apply online at https://cchcs.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=5446458&user_id=