We are seeking an experienced Laborist Physician for a full-time position to join the newly opened in-patient birth center and Level II specialty care nursery at Virginia Mason Medical Center. The schedule is 7/24 hour shifts a month. As the practice grows and volumes and demands change, the job may transition to a traditional full-scope Ob/Gyn practice.
Join the newly opened in-patient birth center and Level II specialty care nursery at Virginia Mason Medical Center. The center offers comprehensive women's care services, partnering directly with women to help them make the best decision about their care. The practice is collaborative to patient care with both Ob/Gyn physicians and CNMs on-site together.
Candidates should be collegial team players with good patient and customer service skills. Competitive compensation model and comprehensive benefits which include health, dental, vision, full malpractice coverage, CME, personal time off, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Medical Degree
- Board Certification/Board Eligible
- Washington State Medical License and DEA in good standing with no restrictions
- Experience required with a stable work history with excellent clinical outcomes
- Demonstrate and support of our system's Values which include:
- Care with listening, empathy and love.
Accompany and comfort those in need of healing.
- Celebrate each person s gifts and voice.
Respect the dignity of all.
- Inspire trust through honesty.
Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity.
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship.
Exceed expectations of others and ourselves.
- Commit to the power of working together.
Build and nurture meaningful relationships.
Apply for Ob/Gyn
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly