Pulmonary & Critical Care
PULMONARY & CRITICAL CARE
Moderately sized private pulmonary group in the greater Baltimore area is seeking a full-time physician for its Harford County office for summer 2022. This is an appealing opportunity to practice in both an office and intensive care unit setting. Ideal candidate has a strong interest in:
- Basic diagnostic bronchoscopy.
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient pulmonary medicine, critical care, with sleep medicine optional.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Relocation assistance
- Call is 1 in 4 weekend and minimal night call.
- Loan Repayment/Forgiveness Counseling
- Strong hospital relationship with attractive office setting having advanced sleep lab capabilities.
- Hospital is high quality with a freestanding comprehensive cancer center.
Geographic area offers pleasant, safe suburban living with close proximity to Baltimore, Washington, D.C., and Philadelphia.
No visa support for J1 or H1B.
This is a fabulous opportunity for a quality-oriented physician looking to get busy quickly and plant long-term roots. For additional information contact Marian Whitlock at (410) 398-0258 or forward CV to Whitlock_uch@yahoo.com.
Apply for Pulmonary & Critical Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly