Orlando Area Trauma Surgeon
Join our amazing trauma team at Central Florida Regional Hospital!
Central Florida Hospital is an affiliate of HCA, the nation’s largest healthcare network with more than 163 hospitals. The hospital offers a full-service cardiovascular program, including open heart surgery, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and cardiac rehabilitation. Other specialized services include robotic surgery, orthopedic and spine care, wound care, acute inpatient medical rehabilitation, complete imaging services and more.
Hospital website: http://centralfloridaregional.com/
- 221-bed Acute Care Hospital
- State Verified Level II Trauma Center
- 12 hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12 hr secondary call from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
- ED Volume: 50k volume
- Emergency General Surgery & Trauma call
- Annual average trauma admits: 1300
- Trauma Admits: Penetrating: 9%; Blunt: 89.5%
- 24/7 on-call neurosurgeons
- 24/7 on-site anesthesia, surgical services team & trauma-trained nurses.
Trauma Surgeon Criteria:
- Board Certified General Surgery with Trauma Experience Preferred
- ATLS Required
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including health, dental, vision insurance and 401K with employer match
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more
- Sanford is located just 35 miles North of Orlando in one of Central Florida’s oldest incorporated cities and is home to brick lined streets, towering oaks, elegant store-fronts and large, nineteenth-century Victorian homes.
- Sanford sits on the south shore of Lake Monroe, providing a waterfront backdrop for walking, jogging or just enjoying the natural beauty.
- Local attractions include one of the largest malls in Central Florida: Seminole Towne Center; Central Florida Zoo, Sanford Farmers Market,& Wayne Densch Performing Arts Center
· Sanford is one of Central Florida’s oldest incorporated cities and is home to bricklined streets, towering oaks, elegant store-fronts and large, nineteenth-century Victorian homes.
· Picturesque First Street, the center of Downtown Sanford, is a vibrant, enticing destination.
· Sanford sits on the south shore of Lake Monroe, providing a waterfront backdrop for walking, jogging or just enjoying the natural beauty.
· Local attractions include one of the largest malls in Central Florida: Seminole Towne Center; Central Florida Zoo, Sanford Farmers Market, Wayne Densch Performing Arts Center, & Central Florida Soap Box DerbyBENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
• Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
• Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
• Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with elective deferral options.
• $5,000 CME Allowance
• Competitive Income Potential
• Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Orlando Area Trauma Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly