Trauma Surgeon Opportunities in Sunny Phoenix!
- Level I Trauma Center (State), Level II (ACS)
- 12 hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12 hr secondary call from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
- ED Volume: 55k; 33 bed
- Average Trauma Team Activations/ 720 year
- 14 days of EGS call per month
- Inpatient census: 20/day
- 20 ICU beds, additional 10 medical ICU beds
- 8 OR’s ( 2 designated for trauma)
Trauma Surgeon Criteria:
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Required
- ATLS Required
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow up clinic support and more
Abrazo West Campus has evolved into a thriving medical center serving the West Valley and beyond. Offering complex services like a Level 1 Trauma program, orthopedics, interventional cardiology, stroke and vascular care, women’s health, robotic-assisted surgery, spine surgery, obstetrics, and more, Abrazo West has become the hospital of choice for thousands of Arizonans.COMMUNITY INFORMATION
Phoenix is the vibrant center of one of the fastest growing job markets and economies in the United states. The 6th largest city in the country, Phoenix is emerging in the new economy with strength in high technology, manufacturing, bioscience research and advanced business services. As a top market for skilled and available workforce, companies are growing in Phoenix because it is not only a thriving business environment, but a great place to live your life.BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Trauma Surgeon Opportunities in Sunny Phoenix!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly