Envision Physician Services is seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at the Rio Grande Regional Hospital and 3 of it's affiliated FSEDs in McAllen, TX. Quality candidates may be Board Certified or Board Prepared in ABEM / AOBEM or Board Certified Family Practice with EM fellowship and/or experience.Position Details
- 42,000 Annual Volume
- 36 hours of Physician Coverage
- 12 hour shifts
- 36 hours of APP Coverage
- Independent Contractor Status
- Malpractice insurance plus tail provided
- FACILITY INFORMATION
- Level III Trauma Center
- Pediatric ER Care
- On-site lab and radiology
- On-site helipad for air transport of critically-ill patients
- Dedicated 24-hour cath lab team for heart attacks and other cardiac emergencies
- Children s Medical Center with 24-hour coverage by Pediatric Intensivists (pediatric intensive care physicians) and Neonatologists
The City of McAllen has been a growing force in the Rio Grande Valley thanks to its flourishing arts culture, strong business climate that intensely supports entrepreneurship and education options that have contributed to the city s strong reputation. The city has become one of the most desirable locations in South Texas to live and grow. Its convenient location nestled within the heart of Rio Grande Valley, low cost of living and culture supporting expression have all proven why this city is one that you will not forget. McAllen is only 70 miles away from gorgeous South Padre Island, making this a great weekend beach getaway.
McAllen is home to one of the strongest and most dedicated workforces in the country. This is thanks to the city s convenient location near some of the best education establishments in the state. This includes the University of Texas-Rio Grande Valley (Family Medicine Residency Program), South Texas College, Texas State Technical College, Texas Southmost College and Texas A&M Health Science Center. The city also boasts an exceptional array of charter schools that include Idea Quest Academy, Lamar Academy, South Texas I.S.D. and various others.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women s and Children s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.