Kingman Regional Medical Center is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon.
We welcome you to explore your future with Kingman Regional Medical Center. As an employed Orthopedic Surgeon, you will be working with other highly skilled professionals in a setting that provides highly technical and specialized services to our community.
About Kingman Regional Medical Center
Located in the high desert of Northwestern Arizona along Historic Route 66, Kingman is about 90 minutes south of Las Vegas and two hours north of Phoenix. Kingman Regional Medical Center (KRMC) is the largest healthcare provider and the only remaining non-profit hospital in Mohave County, Arizona.
As a 235-bed multi-campus healthcare system, our medical center has almost 2,000 employees, over 300 physicians/allied health professionals, and 150 volunteers.
Recognized as an innovator in rural healthcare, KRMC is Arizona s first rural teaching hospital, a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, and provides a full continuum of highly technical and specialized medical services to meet the healthcare needs of our growing community.
Please view www.azkrmc.com/docs/Email-Recruitment-Brochure.pdf for more information about the hospital and community.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Paid Time Off
- 403b and 457b with matching contributions
- On-site Wellness Center with fitness classes, personal training, indoor pool, racquetball, and basketball courts
- On-site Learning/Child Care Center exclusive to the children of KRMC employees
- Recognized as a Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) which benefits some Physicians and Advanced Practitioners with federal and state funded student loan forgiveness programs. For more information, please go to: https://hpsa.us/client-pages/kingman-regional-medical-center-mohave-county/
- And many other great benefits available to you at Kingman Regional Medical Center!
- $35,000 Signing Bonus
- Perform professional medical services in the examination, diagnosis, care, and treatment of patients, within the parameters of experience and professional training. Provide appropriate patient instruction and/or consultation with family or significant other, as needed.
- Record examination, diagnosis, and treatment notes that meet record documentation requirements. Provide clearly written orders and be available to nursing staff for direction, support, and clarification of the medical plan of care.
- For those patients whose medical needs are beyond our scope of services, make patient referrals to appropriate specialty services, such as diagnostic services, social services, and consultative services, as arranged in protocols; consult with clinic manager regarding available specialty services.
- Attend Medical Staff Meetings as designated.
- Comply with all regulatory, organizational, and departmental statutes, policies, and procedures.
- Review and revise clinic policies, procedures, and protocols to ensure medical appropriateness and regulatory compliance.
- Work in collaboration with referring providers and other specialists to promote optimal multi-specialty care and service continuity.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy degree from an accredited medical school
- Successful completion of residency program in area of specialty
- BC / BE
- Must possess a current license to practice medicine in the state of Arizona and DEA
If you have any questions please contact Tammy Orletsky, Physician Recruiter, at 928-897-6198 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly