Chief Physician (PVSP)
Chief Physician (IM/FP)
$354,646 - $365,286 annual salary (Time-Limited Board Certified)
$336,916 - $346,987 annual salary (Lifetime Board Certified)
Established to provide timely access to quality medical, dental, and mental health care within the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation’s adult correctional institutions, California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) is seeking a dynamic California-licensed IM/FP physician to provide leadership to a dedicated team of primary care providers (PCP). These PCP teams, which may include physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, work in concert to deliver basic primary care to our patient population.
CCHCS offers all of the benefits and stability of employment with the State of California, including:
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
- State of California retirement that vests in 5 years (visit CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
- Robust 401(k) and 457 retirement plans (tax defer up to $39,000 - $52,000 per year)
- Paid CME, with paid time off to attend
- Paid Insurance, license, and DEA renewal
- And much more
We currently have an opportunity at Pleasant Valley State Prison, located in the central valley community of Coalinga.
Take the first step toward leading this clinical team and apply online at: