Reno Orthopedic Center
Improving lives. Together.
Reno Orthopedic Center (ROC) strives to transform musculoskeletal healthcare in our region and we want you to join us as a Spine Surgeon so we can achieve our vision together.
Why work for ROC?
Our guiding principles of respect, optimism and compassion drive our decisions and actions. We have the region’s leading orthopedic specialists, imaging, urgent care, out-patient surgery, and physical therapy to create a seamless approach to care for our patients, as our patients and employees come first. We are physician-owned and committed to providing excellent orthopedic care.
By joining our team as a surgeon, you would have a route to partnership with ROC within two years, and an opportunity for partial ownership of ROC. We have two other spine surgeons in our center, including a neurological spine surgeon, with whom you would be able to collaborate. For more information about ROC, visit our website at renoortho.com.
As a Spine Surgeon, you would be crucial to our mission because you would analyze and improve each patient’s orthopedic and musculoskeletal issues. On any given day, you could meet with patients to determine next steps with treatment, perform surgeries to rectify trauma, malalignment, deformities, and more, and see the difference you are making within someone’s life. If you value respect, optimism, compassion, innovation, and top-notch patient care, you have found your home.
What’s in it for you?
- We care about each other as people. We build relationships and connections that extend beyond our time at ROC. We mentor and teach each other and work to help each other with problems that arise.
- We value work/life balance; we are open Monday-Friday and work during regular business hours and encourage you to take care of what’s important to you, while still accomplishing your tasks and caring for our patients.
- We provide competitive total rewards including salary, ancillary salary as a surgeon, benefits, retirement, life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays and an Employee Assistance Program.
- We offer professional development, certification reimbursement and tuition reimbursement for continuing education to ensure you are getting what you want out of your time here.
What would you do as a Spine Surgeon?
This position focuses its time and effort on the following duties, though others may be required:
- Consult with patients about health issues within the musculoskeletal system during office visits;
- Review patient medical records and determine best course of treatment;
- Perform surgery for patients as needed;
- Follow up regarding patient outcomes.
This position operates in a professional office environment. The noise level is usually moderate. Exposure to communicable disease, biohazards, toxic substances, and similar conditions are possible. May require travel to and from other locations.
What do you need to have to be considered?
To be successful in this role, you must have the following minimum qualifications:
- Completion of Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree;
- Completion of a residency program;
- Completion of a Fellowship in Orthopedic Surgery;
- Eligible to obtain state of Nevada medical license;
- Eligible to obtain Board Certification.
How do you apply?
Head to renoortho.com/careers, select your location, select the position, and click the blue “Apply” button at the bottom of the page. Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation that we have received your application. You will hear from us within 72 hours of your application.
Be a part of our family and contribute to your community in a real and tangible way. Apply now to be a part of something fantastic!
What else should you know?
Reno Orthopedic Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination based on any protected status.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily and in compliance with all federal requirements, state requirements, and established policies and procedures. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disability to perform the essential job functions.
ROC participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an internet-based system that compares the information you provide on the Form I-9 with information from the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security records.
For any questions about Reno Orthopedic Center or this position, contact us at (775) 786-3040 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to the outdoors: We have lakes, mountains, hiking, camping, skiing/snowboarding, mountain biking, etc.
- Beautiful scenery: We are grateful for the incredible view of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, with Lake Tahoe a short distance away!
For more information, check out the following links:
Apply for Spine Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly