Lucrative Emergency Medicine | 12 or 24 Hour Shifts | Northwestern Wisconsin
If you're looking to practice medicine in a hospital that puts provider needs and overall culture in line with the quality of patient care they provide, this top-rated critical access hospital in Wisconsin may just be the fit for you!
• Join a team of 9 employed Emergency providers in a level 4 trauma center
• Solo Coverage of ED with outstanding support staff of NP's, PA's and Nurses offering autonomy collaboration throughout the ED at all levels!
• No Call- offering optimal work/life balance
• Lucrative hourly rate and 12- or 24-hour shifts offered
• BC/BE in EM or FM with ER training or experience preferred, 2022 candidates, encouraged to apply!
• Bike or hike to work on one of the 100 miles of biking trails intertwined throughout this beautiful community
• As one of the Midwest's most popular vacation destinations, this region in Northwest Wisconsin offers a plethora of outdoor activities with convenient access to multiple larger metro areas.
• Just minutes from over 850,000 acres of National Forest, historic fishing lakes, and multiple golf courses offering outdoor fun for families of all ages.
• The thriving Northwoods community is home to several world-famous festivals, races, museums, and more for year-round entertainment.
• Though the area offers plenty of local amenities, easy access is available to Duluth, the Twin Cities & Eau Claire for a quick weekend trip or international travel.
For more information, contact Dan Morton:
Call/Text : 314-788-6875
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/dmorton-4
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Lucrative Emergency Medicine | 12 or 24 Hour Shifts | Northwestern Wisconsin
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly