Lucrative Outpatient PM&R Opening in Raleigh, North Carolina
Georgia Spine & Orthopaedics has moved into the great state of North Carolina with their brand new clinic opening in Raleigh. This practice focuses on auto injuries, workplace accidents, joint injuries, along with back and spine pain.
• Raleigh, NC will be home but the practice also has locations in Charlotte, NC and then Roswell, Marietta, Columbus, Stockbridge, Tucker, and Atlanta, GA.
• Outpatient only, M-F 8-5 schedule
• Ideal candidate will need to be trained with injections, including, Radio Frequency Ablations, Cervical Medial Branch Block Injections, Cervical Epidural Injections, Thoracic Epidural Injections, Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injections, Lumbar Facet Joint Injections, Sacroiliac Joint Injections, and Spine and Joint Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections.
• Average volume of 20 patients per day with very efficient office flow
• Option to practice telemedicine as well as in office visits
• Very competitive salary plus production bonus
• Full benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K
• Flexibility regarding PTO and Holidays for time off
Explore the Research Triangle:
• Direct access to the Raleigh International Airport.
• Features include award-winning restaurants and chefs, iconic locales that rival any across the country
• Fantastic school district to include both public and private options as well as higher education options such as UNC, Duke, and Wake Forest.
• There is something for everyone: parks, rivers/lakes, golf courses, professional sports, proximity to the beaches and/or the mountains, and so much more!
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Specialty: Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Lucrative Outpatient PM&R Opening in Raleigh, North Carolina
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly