550k Potential | Pediatric Anesthesiology | Coastal Texas
The appeal of this opportunity is all about 3 things: high income, top-notch colleagues, and the pleasurable tropical climate.
Highly-respected single-specialty practice management group seeking fellowship-trained Pediatric Anesthesiologists. Enjoy earning top-of-the-market income then taking off 8 weeks a year in this virtually 100% hands-on role with a wide scope of practice (no OB).
• Help build a team with high-quality Anesthesia peers and supportive leadership
• Scheduling and call flexibility - offering 44-week or 36-week roles
• Benefit from tax advantages of these 1099 positions
• High base plus call pay and opportunity to pick up additional shifts for increased income
• Sign-on bonuses, Call Stipends, Ongoing Accelerated Retention Bonuses, Relo Reimbursement
Home to more than 750k residents, enjoy urban amenities with a vibrant soul, a robust trail system, low cost of living, and the splendor of Miami-type weather at a fraction of the cost. Not too hot, and never too cold.
• Unparalleled attractions, shopping, dining, live music, and recreational opportunities
• Top rated public schools in the state and multiple private school options
• Cost of living 22% below national average - more house for your dollar
• From boutique shops to nationwide department stores, your shopping needs will be met
• Tropical, palm tree rich area, with easy access to South Padre Island - the best beach in the state
• Paradise for bird watchers and butterfly enthusiasts
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Specialty: Pediatrics - Anesthesiology
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for 550k Potential | Pediatric Anesthesiology | Coastal Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly