Physician - Pulmonary/Critical Care Split
50% Pulmonary/ 50% Critical Care Opportunity.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic in Longview, Texas is seeking a dynamic and team orientated Pulmonary/Critical Care MD to join the team. Critical Care is 7/on, 7/off and outpatient Pulmonary Clinic is on the same campus. Opportunity to work with internal medicine residency program.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Signing Bonus
- $10K Relocation Assistance
- CME Allowance
- Comprehensive Malpractice Coverage
- And Much More!!
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The areas preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 700 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- 2018 Acclaim Award Winner- #1 physician group in the Nation
- Conveniences of a larger city with the friendly atmosphere of a small town, Longview offers a wonderful quality of life for residents of any age.
- Enjoy the lush green countryside and rolling pine tree-covered hills
- An excellent highway system gives additional access to surrounding communities, with Dallas only 125 miles west and Shreveport, LA, only 60 miles east for extended opportunities for shopping and recreational activities.
- Public and private schools offer ample educational options.
- A reasonable cost of living, with quality housing in all price ranges
- Some of the finest outdoor recreation in the United States.
Qualifications: Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pulmonary and Critical Care. Must be able to obtain an unrestricted Texas Medical License.
For more information, please contact:
Apply for Physician - Pulmonary/Critical Care Split
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly