McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center - Physician - Gastroenterology
Eugene/Springfield is nestled between a spectacular coastline and mountains, boasting abundant rivers and lakes, offering hiking, mountain bike trails, fishing, skiing, recreational boating, camping and golfing beckoning the outdoor enthusiast. Points of Interest include Crater Lake, Multnomah Falls, Mt. Bachelor, Oregon Coast and Oregon Wineries.
Additionally, our area is rich in cultural activities and the arts including: The Hult Center for the Performing Arts, Eugene Symphony, Oregon Bach Festival, Eugene Ballet and Opera, Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art, as well as, an outdoor Amphitheatre.
McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center is seeking two, high quality Gastroenterologists to provide full-time services in a Hospital-affiliated Clinic in beautiful Springfield/Eugene, Oregon.
- GI Leadership opportunity
- Be an integral part in building a new, stellar Program
- Option for Temp-to-Perm or permanent placement?
- Call anticipated to be 1:5
- Newly renovated Clinic Office on Hospital Campus
- Hospital has 10 newly renovated OR suites w/ full breadth of AN coverage
- Malpractice assistance provided
- Be busy right away
- Supportive Administration
- Potential for Ownership in an Endoscopy Center!
- Experience preferred but new grads are welcome to apply
- ERCP and/or EUS preferred but not required
- Clean Background
- US BE/BC
Benefits May Include:
Apply for McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center - Physician - Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly