Physician - Gastroenterology
Tennova Healthcare Clarksville (270 beds) located in Clarksville, Tennessee, is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist.
- One provider currently takes call.
- 4 Endo rooms available in the ER
- Necessary equipment is available - including robotics
- Medical Office Building connected to hospital
Base Salary Compensation Package May also Include:
- RVU based bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation assistance
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance
Clarksville is experiencing tremendous growth! The cost of living is lower than the US average with a low unemployment rate. The city is 20 minutes from Fort Campbell and is the home of Austin Peay State University. Located off the Cumberland River, this city offers boating, fishing, etc. and it’s a welcoming, family-friendly town.
- Voted in 2019 by "Money" Magazine - Best City to Live in the U.S.!
- 17th fastest growing city in the nation
- County population of over 150,000 Mild climate with four distinct seasons
- Youngest city in Tennessee, attractive, vibrant community
- 20 Universities and Colleges within an hour drive
- Access to downtown Nashville only 40 mins. away
- $140 million in new schools over past 10 years
- Numerous golf courses and parks
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!
No visa assistance available
Apply for Physician - Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly