Practice in a physician owned group in Wisconsin Pulmonology/Critical Care Physician with or w...
Prevea Health, a physician-owned and led organization, offers you the ability to have a voice in your practice and a work/life balance.
- Join an established practice with pulmonology/critical care physicians and three advanced practice providers
- 1 in 4 rotation between inpatient pulmonology, outpatient pulmonology and critical care ICU
- 22 bed critical care floor at level II trauma center
- Consult at 7 bed critical care unit at level IV community hospital
- Pulmonology outpatient clinic one mile from hospital
- If sleep trained, participate in the reading of sleep studies performed in our combined eight bed sleep labs
- PFT lab onsite, capability for CPET
- Radiology on site with availability of same day studies, CXR, CT, HRCT Echo
Why Prevea Health?
- We are a physician-owned and led multi-specialty group with 250+ physicians
- Our CEO is a practicing physician
- Ability to become a Shareholder
- Your voice matters - join a practice where you have a decision-making voice
- Physicians have a work/life balance, competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package
- Work in partnership with Hospital Sisters Health System (HSHS)
- Innovation, compassion and patient-centered care are at the core of everything we do
- In the top five for physician pay
- In the top five for physician friendly states (extremely low malpractice claims)
- Recently made the top 10 states to find a job (great economy)
- Top communities ranked for best place to live
- Score high in college entrance exams
- Known for our strong school systems
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, just two hours north of Milwaukee and just minutes from Lake Michigan, Green Bay has something for everyone. In fact, our four beautiful seasons can fulfill nearly every recreational interest. Green Bay has excellent public and private schools, including a state university and a private college. With a population of more than 300,000, Green Bay metro offers all of the amenities of a “big city”, with professional sports and first-rate theater events. Residents also pride themselves on the area’s small-town friendliness.
Apply for Practice in a physician owned group in Wisconsin Pulmonology/Critical Care Physician with or w...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly